Thursday, April 17

Message from Kieran - your Club Development Whatever:
As Clive has said:
I am needing handy bodies for x2 dates: Monday 21st April - I will be going down late afternoon/early evening and Thusday 24th April - Evening. We create our own momentum and sustain this through hard work and practice - talking bollocks aside though - I really do think that inclusion in these acivities (groundwork/net practice) makes for a tighter knit to the club and team spirit - ownership/pride in membership can only come through involvment and inclusion. It cannot be forced upon the individual, however the individual will remain thus (excluded) until he participates in the mundane.
Come on...lets have a good turn out....My best season with the bat at Skipton (700 runs @ av. 48) was when I put most back into the club - I was on the ground rota for cutting grass, I arranged several money raising events, I was captain, I prepared wickets 1 week in 5, etc, etc and I really do believe my cricket and my enjoyment of cricket was increased accordingly.
See you there.
Kieran.