Friday, September 26

I'd also like to congratulate Matt and Bird on their bowling this season - Matt has consistently taken top order wickets with his unique mix of brilliance and buffet bowling, while Bird has bowled the best he's ever done (IMO).

Will do a proper set of acknowledgements at the end of season do, but it's been a pleasure skippering you all this season - and here's to more progress next year.

Nominations for quote of the season welcomed - so far strong contenders are:

1. Scunners - "I had no right to play that shot"

2. Dasher - "I'm an icon"

3. Over at Failsworth, wickets are tumbling like mad, and the Skip is getting more angry by the moment. I turn to young Jedi ... "Matt, we're not losing this game ..." Young Jedi: "RIGHT"!

You had to be there for number 3, but I think Vice will appreciate that!

Any others?

COME ON!