Monday, September 1

Tremendous effort, Paul - great knock! You're a d'head for getting out on 98 though! (didumms) Team game - my arse! Big claps on back also to Clive for preparing ground and wicket - 496 runs must be close to being home record?
I'm getting questionned re last match p'up - I'm open to suggestions, but unless I get huge complaints, here is my suggested itinerary:
Stuff East Lancs PM; get to Dungeon for 7.30 pm; go from pub to pub down Bury Road in Batting order of who buys round from kitty; Chicago Rock 11 pm; divorced by Wednesday. I want the theme to be facial hair (wigs/tashes/goatees/sideys/etc) and for it to be compulsary for everyone and for the start of game (ie arrive hirsute in Radcliffe).
Any comments, please get to me before committee meeting.
I have spare wigs........
Kieran.