Tuesday, November 18

Re Football

Thank you to Keiran, Clive and Craig for there early warning re non attendance on Thursday. Ashley is also not now available until after Xmas. By my reckoning that leaves us with 7 (assuming someone can pick up young Jedi).

I will do some phoning round but my intention is only to get the number to about 8. I feel we should accept a lower number for one week (it should be a good workout) rather than invite lots of new people to make up the numbers and then be left with 16 people next week when our regulars return.

I hope the 'other' regulars agree with my stance but please feel free to contact me via phone or on this site with any views.

See the rest of you on Thursday and obviously anyone else who may not be able to make it please let me know.

Thanks.