Wednesday, December 3

Morning all...

I've got a headache reading the conversation between Doc and CDO - put away your dictionaries and talk int language we normal people understand.

Well done Dickie (honorary Lanky person) - I'm sure you'll miss the M62 on a damp and cold morning but don't worry you can replace that joy with 30 minutes sleep a week and 12 shitty nappies a day!!

Turning to football - with lots of comings and goings this is the team (i think) as it stands... I would welcome clarification or comments:

In no order (Craig)....

Scott
Dickie (Lanky man)
Paul
Andy
Craig (please confirm)
Mark (Clive's mate - played on white's, good)
Moza
Moza's mate
Matty Ablett (reiterate Clives comment - can anyone pick him up??)

For those of us that are not mathematically challenged you will note that I have listed 9 people. Once I have a better idea on numbers (up or down) I may need to call on our super sub (CDO - still OK at short notice??).

Your help with the above is very much appreciated - I am sure all those that have attended in the past 2 weeks will agree that having even numbers makes a huge difference.

Scott.