Thursday, February 23

Mickey Mouse

Lads - I also think that a pre-season game would be great - I, unfortunately will be having breakfast with bloody MM in Paris - from the blogs there is now 3 of you - just another 19 (or 12) to go - and someone to prepare wicket / teas / etc - good luck! I think that this game would be top for the club - as Nic says - also good for social. What I REALLY want to happen, though, in a purely CDO capacity, is for the attendance at the AGM to be at least double that of the last couple of years - come on lads - its a Tuesday evening once a year - and your chance to stand/vote/go to sleep to my speech/input upon club affairs. March 14th - tell everyone you know associated with the club - there will be a newsletter with agenda/fixtures/etc going out prior to AGM - but please put in diary NOW!!!!!