Monday, September 29

Doc - if I am thick - why is the number of catches next to batting analysis? To be quite honest I was dead chuffed to think I had been caught a lot (means I have at least hit the ball). Does this mean I win, with 7 catches? Oooo goody!
On a more serious note - vandals, bloody vandals have been at the ground, this time ripping doors off sheds and scattering equipment around field - Clive alerted Police who (guess what) didn't have anyone available to investigate. I seriously think that we should pen a letter to the B Times telling just the plain truth - est. club in Community for x years, developing ground and pavillion, winners of two trophies this year, etc, etc - mindless vandalism, plea for help, local residents - blah blah. I've asked Clive to pen and I will add to if required. Has anyone got any thoughts (other than ripping off of testicles) as to what we can do.