Friday, October 29

Scott - firstly any comments about team fixing are made in jest and do not reflect my gratitude for your organisation. Secondly, you have not realised the one thing that brings us rag tags together - we are all losers, we love to lose, we revel in our under-dog status - as I pointed out last night any goal for us is like xmas/birthday coming at once and is followed by jubulant celebrations (whereas a white goal merely affirms your superiority and is received with universal smugness). Thirdly, I do not think that picking the teams on the night will add anything but sadness for the last person selected (Clive). Fourthly, I think your management of the five - a - side has taken us forward and keeping it to 5s is without doubt the best. The games this year have been really enjoyable (and, for the most part, competitive) and I feel that any tinkering will be detrimental to this. Bibs for the rag tags is a good idea, though.