Friday, February 4

No one wants to see a repeat of the incident last night and having spoken to those involved today I know they both regret what took place and have spoken to clear the air.

The suggestion of mixing the sides up to prevent vendettas etc.. has been mentioned but might I remind you all that we are all friends!!! I would suggest that we put Thursday behind us (I know Nick & Ashley have) and next week when the inevitable red mist decends at some point we take a deep breath and remember it is only a kick around to keep fit.

We are all adults so lets ensure the game continues to be hard fought but fair. There are only about 5 weeks left I do not intend to mix things up now. Can I also suggest that this is the last posting on this subject and we all move on.

See you all next week.

Scott.