Saturday, May 12

Half Marathon Sponsorship

If you didnt know, next Sunday i'm going to be running the Sheffield Half Marathon.

So far this year i've completed the Wakefield Hospice 10k road race, and the Sheffield Childrens Hospice 10k run and I am confident of a finish next Sunday at around the 2 hour mark.

I'm going to be running the Half Marathon next Sunday for one of my best mates from Uni, who, at just 23 years old found out earlier this year that he has cancer for the 2nd time in his life. At his request all sponsorship raised will be going direct to Cancer Research UK.

I've set up a 'Just Giving' donations web page. Please take a minute to visit the site and donate as much or as little as you choose, it all helps.

www.justgiving.com/matthunt66

I've set my target at 100quid but really looking to better that by some distance with peoples help.

Many thanks,

Matt